Ping is a simple url uptime monitor that uses your Mac's internet connection. Keep track of the status & speed of your websites, APIs or any endpoint and get feedback in your menu bar and via notifications.
- Heads-up-display of the status of all your sites right in the menu bar.
- Get local notifications when a url is erroring or unreachable.
- Measure and configure response times to see if a url is performing slowly.
- Control how often you want to ping your urls.
- Customize the information you want to display.
- Secure & private: no tracking or analytics.
Instead of paying a monthly fee for an external notification service, get notified directly for free while you are actively working at your computer. Ideal for webmasters, dev ops, consultants, or anyone!
Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
What's NewVersion 1.5.0 –
- Adds ability to enable/disable urls so you can keep the entries without pinging them.
Version historyVersion 1.4.0 –
- UI updates for macOS 11 & universal binary support.
- Added preference to disable colored menu bar icon.
- Improve legibility of menu item details when highlighted.
- Fix issue where pro version upgrade needed to be restored every time the app was restarted.
- Add form bodies to requests
- Edit & reorder sites.
- Improve notifications